LAST UPDATED: July 1, 2022
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including, for example:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Payment card information
- Social media account ID
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services: We may collect Personal Information through the Services, such as when you register, sign up for a newsletter or whitepaper or register for one of our premium subscription services.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you place an order over the phone, contact customer service or attend our events.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected) and from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Services account, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles. In addition, if someone gives you a subscription to the Services, we will receive your Personal Information from him or her.
How We May Use Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or whitepapers.
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, including to process your payment, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, subject to any choices you have expressed with respect to such communications.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting content, products and offers tailored to you.
- To request your participation in surveys and to administer such surveys. We may use the results of such surveys to understand user engagement, as well as for marketing purposes. In addition, some of our columnists will on occasion take polls of their readers. Such polls are solely for the editorial use of the individual columnists, and participation is voluntary.
- To allow you to participate in challenges, events, masterclasses, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information. We suggest that you read any such rules carefully.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To allow you to send messages to a friend through the Services.
- To identify the pricing for which you are eligible, such as if you are a student.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
- To third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements, to permit them to send you marketing communications, subject to any choices you have expressed.
- To third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications.
- To a third-party provider of a product or service that you purchase through the Services.
- To third-party sponsors of events and sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Services.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services may be available to other users and the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose any information on the Services. We reserve the right to reproduce content you post in our marketing efforts; this would only be done anonymously by redacting your personal information including name and other identifying information unless directly consented for reproduction by you.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also may use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as:
- Browser and device information
- App usage data
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Through your use of an App: Should we release an ARMR app, when you download and use the App, we may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers, the pages you use and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- Using pixel tags and similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about use of the Services and response rates.
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Physical Location: We and our service providers may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower, or WiFi signals. We and our service providers may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services, content, notice of events, and advertisements. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such collection or use of your device’s location, but, if you do, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
- From you: We may collect your preferred means of communication, your gender, your investment and other preferences, and other information when you voluntarily provide it.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we combine Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer; app, social media platform, operating system or wireless service provider; or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their systems, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
You may opt-out from:
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with affiliates for their direct marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with our affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by writing to us at: info@ARMRReport.com.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by writing to us at: info@ARMRReport.com.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
How you can access and update your Personal Information
If you would like to review and update the Personal Information collected from you during registration, you may visit the Your Account page. You may also contact our customer service department by email at info@ARMRReport.com or by telephone at (561) 531-1405, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such individuals, and we request that they not provide Personal Information through the Services.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics or criminal background) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
ARMR Report, LLC
425 Greenwich Cir, #107
Jupiter, FL 33458
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.